To make unconditional love and compassion simple to understand and easily accessible by everybody who needs a little extra support.
That every human being is touched by true compassion that emanates from a loving creator.
- We are led by our Christian values, which include love, compassion, empathy, respect, honesty, justice, and service.
- Our passion is grounded in a sense of justice: anyone in need should be able to rely on another for some support.
- We stand in solidarity with the vulnerable, the sick, the lonely, the poor and the needy, and encourage empowerment to tackle the root causes.
- We put the wellbeing of the people we serve above everything else. We always uphold and protect their dignity.
- We have a duty to be held accountable and to hold those in power accountable for their decisions and will always speak truth to power.
- We have the ambition to pursue new and creative ideas that have the potential to change lives for the better.
- We will recognise the creativity of our volunteers and service users, and will regularly consult and involve them in our planning.